If you’re a smoker, then you know the importance of keeping your cigarette lighter filled with fluid. But what happens when you’re out of fluid and need to light a cigarette?
Luckily, there’s a hack for that. All you need is a piece of aluminum foil and a little bit of ingenuity.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Cut a small square of aluminum foil.
2. Fold the square in half so that you have a smaller square.
3. Roll the smaller square into a tube.
4. Insert the tube into the cigarette lighter.
5. Use a lighter to ignite the foil.
6. Hold the foil in place while the fluid is drawn up into the lighter.
7. Remove the foil and enjoy your cigarette.
This hack may not work for everyone, but it’s worth a try if you’re in a pinch.
Other related questions:
Q: What does a ball of steel wool do?
A: Ball of steel wool can be used for various purposes, such as cleaning, polishing, and buffing.
Q: What is compress kit with gauze?
A: A compress kit with gauze is a medical kit that contains gauze pads, bandages, and other supplies used to treat minor injuries.
Q: How do people survive a plane crash on a deserted island?
A: There is no surefire answer, but typically people would try to find food and shelter first and foremost. If there is a freshwater source, that would be a priority as well. People would also try to signal for help in any way possible.