It is not necessary to tip Drizly drivers, but if you’d like to show your appreciation for their service, a small tip is always appreciated.
Other related questions:
Q: How much do you tip on a Drizly order?
A: There is no set amount that you must tip, but a good rule of thumb is to leave a 10-15% gratuity for your driver.
Q: How do you change the tip on Drizly?
A: To change the tip on Drizly, tap on the ‘Settings’ icon in the top right corner of the app. From there, tap on ‘Payment Settings’ and then ‘Change Tip.’ You can then adjust the tip percentage and tap ‘Save’ to confirm the changes.
Q: How do I schedule a Drizly delivery?
A: To schedule a Drizly delivery, please visit our website or mobile app and enter your delivery location. From there, you will be able to view the delivery windows that are available for your area.
- How this thing actually works. – Drizly
- Can I add a tip to my order through my credit card? – Drizly
- Tips – Drizly
- Using Drizly? Tip cash | Community – BeerAdvocate
- Drizly on Twitter: “@terrenceturner Tips for the drivers are …
- The Complete Guide To Driving For Drizly – Ridester.com
- Drizly: The Complete Guide for Delivery Drivers – Ridester.com
Was this article helpful?