No, as of right now Books-A-Million does not take Apple Pay. We suggest using another form of payment such as a credit or debit card.
Other related questions:
Q: Can you buy books with Apple pay?
A: Yes, you can buy books with Apple Pay.
Q: Does Books A Million accept PayPal?
A: At this time, we do not accept PayPal as a form of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Q: Does books a million have tap to pay?
A: Yes, Book a Million does have tap to pay.
Q: Does Barnes & Noble accept Apple Pay?
A: At this time, Barnes & Noble does not accept Apple Pay as a form of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- What payment options does Booksamillion.com accept?
- Does Books-A-Million accept Apple Pay? – Knoji
- Books-a-Million – Contactless Wiki
- I noticed this tonight when using Apple Pay on my … – Reddit
- Half Price Books is now accepting Apple Pay in its stores
- Which payment options does Books A Million accept?
- BOOKS-A-MILLION – Springfield, Pennsylvania – Yelp
Was this article helpful?