No, KrisFlyer miles do not expire.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I keep KrisFlyer miles from expiring?
A: To keep your KrisFlyer miles from expiring, you will need to ensure that you have at least one qualifying activity in your account every 12 months. A qualifying activity includes flying on Singapore Airlines or SilkAir, or earning miles through our partner airlines, hotels, credit cards or other programmes.
Q: How do I know when my KrisFlyer miles expire?
A: KrisFlyer miles expire three years after they are earned.
Q: How much is 1000 KrisFlyer miles worth?
A: 1000 KrisFlyer miles are worth approximately $21.
- When Do Airline Miles Expire? – Forbes Advisor
- Do Singapore KrisFlyer Miles Expire? – AwardWallet Blog
- KrisFlyer Miles expiring? 12 ways to save them from the …
- Membership Renewal, Elite Gold Rewards and KrisFlyer Miles …
- How Do I Keep Singapore KrisFlyer Miles From Expiring?
- Good news: Singapore Airlines extends KrisFlyer miles …
Was this article helpful?