If you’re like most people, you probably have a drawer full of receipts that you never look at again after you’ve put them away. But what if you could add those receipts to Target Circle and get rewarded for your purchases?
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, sign up for Target Circle if you haven’t already. You can do that here.
2. Then, download the Target app and sign in.
3. Once you’re signed in, go to the “Wallet” tab and select “Add a receipt.”
4. From there, you can either take a photo of your receipt or upload a photo from your camera roll.
5. Once you’ve added your receipt, you’ll start earning rewards on your purchases!
Other related questions:
Q: Can I add a Target receipt to my rewards?
A: Unfortunately, Target does not participate in the Shopkick rewards program.
Q: How do I add items to my Target circle?
A: There are a few ways to add items to your Target Circle:
-If you’re already in the Target app, you can tap the “+” sign in the top right corner of the main screen. From here, you can either scan the barcode of the item you’d like to add, or search for the item by name.
-If you’re not in the Target app, you can go to the Target Circle website and click on the “Add Items” button. From here, you can either scan the barcode of the item you’d like to add, or search for the item by name.
Q: How do I add my gift receipt to Target online?
A: To add a gift receipt to your Target online order, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to Target.com and hover over “My Account” in the top right corner.
2. Select “Orders” from the drop-down menu.
3. Find the order you’d like to add a gift receipt to and click “Edit.”
4. Scroll down to the “Gift Options” section and select “Add Gift Receipt.”
5. Click “Save Changes” and your gift receipt will be added to the order!