Assuming you would like to know how to save a search on Kayak so that you can easily access it later, here are the instructions:
1. Enter your search criteria into the Kayak search engine.
2. Click on the “Save search” link located just below the search results.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking you to log in or create a new account.
4. Once you have logged in or created an account, your search will be automatically saved.
5. To access your saved searches, simply click on the “My saved searches” link located in the upper-right hand corner of the Kayak homepage.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I share a KAYAK search?
A: There are a few ways to share a search on KAYAK. You can share your search results with someone by email, or you can share your search on social media.
To share your search results by email, simply click on the “Email” button at the top of the search results page.
To share your search on social media, click on the social media icons at the top of the search results page.
Q: Is KAYAK a trusted website?
A: KAYAK is a trusted website and has been rated 4.5/5 stars by users on TrustPilot.
Q: How do you clear cookies on a KAYAK?
A: To clear cookies on a KAYAK, go to the Settings menu and select Clear Cookies.
Q: How do you use Kayak com?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to use Kayak.com may vary depending on your individual needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to get the most out of Kayak.com include using the site’s various search filters to narrow down your options, reading user reviews to get an idea of what others think of the hotels or airlines you are considering, and taking advantage of Kayak.com’s price alerts to make sure you are getting the best possible deal.
- Help & Support | KAYAK
- How KAYAK Price Alerts get you the best travel deals
- KAYAK tools for finding cheap flights – Travel Hacker Blog
- Saving Flights in Kayak – Air Travel Forum – TripAdvisor
- How To Set A Kayak Price Alert: An Easy Way to Save Hundreds
- 11 Money-Saving Tricks for Booking Vacations on Kayak