There are many ways to travel between St. Thomas and St. Croix, but the most popular way is by ferry. The ferry ride takes about an hour and a half, and there are several companies that offer service. The best way to find a ferry is to ask around at your hotel or resort, or to check online for schedules and prices.
Other related questions:
Q: How much does it cost to get from St. Thomas to St. Croix?
A: The cost of getting from St. Thomas to St. Croix varies depending on the mode of transportation you choose.
If you take the ferry, the cost is $60 for a one-way ticket and $120 for a round-trip ticket.
If you take a plane, the cost is $207 for a one-way ticket and $414 for a round-trip ticket.
Q: How do you travel from St. Croix to St. Thomas?
A: There is no direct travel between St. Croix and St. Thomas, as the two islands are not connected. However, travelers can take a ferry from St. Croix to nearby St. John, and then take another ferry from St. John to St. Thomas.
Q: Can you island hop from St. Thomas to St. Croix?
A: There is no direct ferry service between St. Thomas and St. Croix; however, you can take a ferry from St. Thomas to St. John, and then take another ferry from St. John to St. Croix.
Q: How much is the ferry to St. Croix?
A: The cost of the ferry to St. Croix from the Virgin Islands is $35 for adults and $15 for children.
- Ferry Service between St Thomas and St Croix USVI
- St. Croix – St. Thomas Ferry Service – Virgin Islands – VInow.com
- Plan Your Transportation, Island Hopping | GoToStCroix.com
- Saint Thomas to St Croix – 4 ways to travel via plane, and ferry
- U.S. Virgin Islands Ferries and Inter-Island Flights – TripSavvy
- New ferry service connects St. Thomas and St Croix
- Getting Around US Virgin Islands – U.S. News Travel