You can have as many Citi cards as you want, but there are some restrictions on how many you can have open at one time. If you have too many Citi cards open, you may be considered a high-risk customer and may have your credit limit reduced or your account closed.
Other related questions:
Q: How many cards will Citi let you have?
A: Citi will let you have up to eight cards.
Q: Can I have multiple Citi Cards?
A: Yes, you can have multiple Citi Cards.
Q: Is Citibank hard to get approved?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as each bank has its own lending criteria. However, in general, Citibank is considered to be a relatively lenient lender when it comes to approving loans.
Q: Does Citi give high credit limits?
A: Citi does not generally give high credit limits.
- Citi Credit Card Application Rules – RewardExpert.com
- How Many Citi Cards Can I Have? – WalletHub
- Why You May Not Get Approved for a Citi Card – The Motley Fool
- How Do Citi’s 24 & 48 Month Application Rules Work?
- Why the Citi Premier should be your first Citi credit card – CNN
- How to combine multiple Citi credit cards for ultimate travel …
- Citi Card Application Rules: What to Know – NerdWallet
Was this article helpful?