It’s tough to say how much Dayquil you’ll need to take to trip, as the effects can vary depending on your individual physiology and tolerance. A good starting point is to take half a tablet (250 mg) to begin with, then increasing the dose gradually until you reach the desired effect. Remember to go slowly, as it’s easy to accidentally take too much and end up feeling nauseous or dizzy. If you’re planning on taking Dayquil to trip, be sure to have a friend with you who can keep an eye on you and make sure you stay safe.
Other related questions:
Q: What happens if I take more than 4 doses of DayQuil?
A: Taking more than the recommended dose of DayQuil can lead to serious side effects, including death.
Q: What cold medicine makes you trip?
A: There is no one specific cold medicine that makes you trip, but some cold medicines do contain psychoactive ingredients that can cause hallucinations or other psychedelic effects. These ingredients include antihistamines, decongestants, and cough suppressants. Be sure to read the label carefully before taking any cold medicine, and consult with a healthcare professional if you have any questions.
Q: Can you drive off DayQuil?
A: It is not recommended to drive while taking DayQuil.
- How much NyQuil Dextromethorphan does it take to get high …
- Tripping on cough medicine | Go Ask Alice!
- Tripping on DXM: Effects, side effects, recognizing the signs
- DayQuil: Info to Know – Healthline
- GETTING HIGH ON NYQUIL! (Do not try at home) – YouTube
- Robotripping and Its Effects | Laguna Treatment Hospital