According to our research, Allegiant flight attendants make an average of $45,000 per year. However, pay can vary based on factors such as location, experience, and type of aircraft.
Other related questions:
Q: Is Allegiant flight attendant training paid?
A: At this time, we do not offer paid training for flight attendants.
Q: Do Allegiant employees fly free?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question, as Allegiant’s policy on employee travel benefits may vary depending on the specific position or job function. However, some Allegiant employees may be eligible for free or discounted travel benefits, so it is worth inquiring about this with the airline directly.
Q: Is Allegiant a good airline to work for?
A: Yes, Allegiant is a good airline to work for. They are known for their great benefits and pay.
Q: Does Allegiant Air pay well?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as Allegiant Air’s pay scale may vary depending on a number of factors, such as an employee’s position and experience. However, Glassdoor.com reports that Allegiant Air pilots earn an average salary of $76,497 per year.
- Flight Attendant Salaries in the United States for Allegiant Air
- Allegiant Air NOC Support Hourly Pay – Flight Attendant
- Allegiant Air Flight Attendant Annual Salaries – CareerBliss
- Flight Attendants | Allegiant Air
- Want To Become An Allegiant Air Flight Attendant? Find Out …
- Flight Attendant Job Description – Allegiant