While the pay for a scareactor at Halloween Horror Nights can vary depending on the market, the average pay for a scareactor at HHN is around $10 an hour. Some markets pay a little more, some a little less.
Other related questions:
Q: Do scare actors get paid?
A: Some scare actors do get paid, but many do not. It really depends on the haunted house and the actor’s experience.
Q: How much do scare actors make universal?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the salary for a scare actor can vary depending on the specific role, the location, and the company they are working for. However, according to Payscale.com, the average hourly rate for a scare actor in the United States is $15.
Q: How much do Haunted House scarers make?
A: There is no set salary for scarers at haunted houses, as pay often varies depending on the specific venue and the scarers’ experience level. However, some haunted houses do offer hourly wages for their scarers, which can range from minimum wage up to around $15 per hour.
Q: Can anyone be a scare actor?
A: No, not everyone can be a scare actor. There are some requirements that must be met in order to be considered for the role, such as being at least 18 years of age and having a valid driver’s license.
- Scare Actor Salary ($21,396 – September 2022) ZipRecruiter
- Salary: Halloween Horror Nights Scareactor (September, 2022)
- Universal Studios Hourly Pay | Glassdoor
- halloween horror nights Salaries – SimplyHired
- How Much Do the Actors of Halloween Horror Nights Get Paid?
- What it’s like to be a ‘scare actor’ at a haunted Halloween …