Adding a delta flight to your wallet is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your delta account on their website.
2. Click on the “My Wallet” tab.
3. Enter your flight information.
4. Click on the “Add to Wallet” button.
5. That’s it! Your delta flight is now in your wallet and will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I add a ticket to my Delta wallet?
A: Adding a ticket to your Delta wallet is easy! Simply open the Delta app and tap on the “Wallet” icon. Then, tap on the “Add Ticket” button and follow the prompts.
Q: How do I add airlines to my Apple Wallet?
A: Adding an airline to your Apple Wallet is easy! Just open the Wallet app, tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner, and select “Add another card.” From there, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of airlines.
Q: How do I add Delta Skymiles to my Apple Wallet?
A: Unfortunately, it is not possible to add Delta Skymiles to your Apple Wallet at this time.
Q: How do I add my Delta flight to Google wallet?
A: Unfortunately, you cannot currently add your Delta flight to your Google Wallet. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.