Adding a partner to your Starbucks app is a great way to keep track of their coffee consumption and make sure they’re never without their beloved caffeine fix. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Starbucks app on your iPhone or Android device.
2. Tap on the “Account” tab.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Partner Accounts.”
4. Tap on the “+ Add Partner” button.
5. Enter your partner’s email address and tap on the “Send Invite” button.
6. Your partner will now need to accept the invite in order to be added to your account. Once they do, their Starbucks card will be automatically linked to your account and you’ll be able to track their coffee consumption from your app.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I link my partner card to my Starbucks app?
A: Follow these steps to link your partner card to your Starbucks app:
1. Open the Starbucks app and tap on the ‘Account’ tab.
2. Tap on ‘Link Card’ and enter your partner card number.
3. Tap ‘Link Card’ again and you should see your partner card number appear under the ‘Linked Cards’ section.
Q: How do I add numbers to my Starbucks app?
A: To add a Starbucks Card to your account, tap “Add Starbucks Card” under “Cards” in the menu.
Q: Is there an app for Starbucks partners?
A: Yes, there is an app for Starbucks partners! The app is called “Starbucks Partner Hub” and is available for iOS and Android devices. This app gives partners access to company news, information, and resources.