If you’re a United States passport holder, you can now add your passport to the United app and use it to boarding passes. This will make it easier to keep track of your passport and have it with you when you need it. Here’s how to add your passport to the United app:
1. Open the United app and tap on the menu icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap on “Profile.”
3. Scroll down and tap on “Add Passport.”
4. Enter your passport information and tap “Save.”
Now you’re all set! The next time you’re getting ready to travel, you can easily access your passport information in the United app.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I add passport information to United?
A: In order to add your passport information to your United account, you will need to log in to your account and click on the “My Profile” link. Once you are on the “My Profile” page, you will scroll down to the “Passport Information” section and click on the “Add” button. From there, you will be able to enter in your passport information.
Q: How do I scan my passport in the United app?
A: Unfortunately, at this time, it is not possible to upload your passport into the United app. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Q: Can you add passport information after booking a flight?
A: Yes, you can add passport information after booking a flight.
Q: Why can’t I scan my passport?
A: There are a few reasons why you might not be able to scan your passport:
1. The passport might be damaged or faded.
2. The passport might be too small.
3. The passport might be too thick.
4. The passport might be covered in plastic or other materials that prevent it from being scanned.