If you need to cancel your Marriott reservation, you can do so by calling their customer service number at 1 (800) 228-9290. You will need to provide them with your reservation number and the reason for your cancellation. If you cancel within 24 hours of your arrival date, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. However, if you cancel after that time period, you may be charged a fee of up to one night’s room rate, plus tax.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I cancel my Marriott reservation?
A: To cancel your Marriott reservation, you will need to contact the hotel directly.
Q: Does Marriott charge for cancellation?
A: Yes, Marriott does charge for cancellation; however, the amount charged may vary depending on the specific Marriott property’s cancellation policy.
Q: What is Marriott cancellation policy?
A: The Marriott cancellation policy may vary depending on the type of room or rate booked. For more information, please contact the hotel directly.
Q: Can you cancel a hotel reservation after booking?
A: Yes, you may cancel your hotel reservation after booking.
- How Can I Change or Cancel My Hotel Reservation?
- Upcoming Reservations – Marriott.com
- Where Can I Find The Cancellation Policy?
- How to Cancel a Marriott Hotel Reservation [Points or Cash …
- How to Cancel Marriott Reservation in a Snap – DoNotPay
- Don’t Get Bonvoy’d With Marriott’s Cancellation Penalties
- Stricter Marriott Cancellation Policy | Travel Leaders Corporate