If you’re like most people, you probably have multiple credit or debit cards that you use for different purposes. Maybe you have a card for everyday expenses, one for travel, and another for emergencies. Or perhaps you have a few different cards with different rewards programs.
Whatever the case may be, there may come a time when you need to change the credit or debit card associated with your YouTube account. Perhaps you’re cancelling a card, or maybe you just got a new one and want to use it for YouTube purchases.
In either case, changing your card on YouTube is a pretty simple process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on “Payments” in the left sidebar.
5. Under “Payment methods,” click on the card you want to change.
6. Click on the “Edit” button.
7. Enter the new card information and click on “Save.”
And that’s all there is to it! Now you know how to change the credit or debit card associated with your YouTube account.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I change my YouTube payment on my Iphone?
A: There are a few ways to change your payment method on your iPhone:
1. From the YouTube app, tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Tap on “Settings”.
3. Tap on “Payment methods”.
4. From here, you can add, edit, or remove your payment methods.
Q: How do you add a credit card to YouTube?
A: To add a credit card to your YouTube account:
1. Go to your YouTube settings.
2. Click on the “Payments” tab.
3. Click on the “Add Credit Card” button.
4. Enter your credit card information.
5. Click on the “Add Card” button.
Q: How do you set up payment on YouTube?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to set up payment on YouTube will vary depending on your specific needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to set up payment on YouTube include linking your YouTube account to a PayPal account, setting up a monthly subscription service, or using Google AdSense.