In Little Alchemy, there are four basic elements: fire, water, earth, and air. To create paper, you will need to combine all four of these elements.
1. Start by combining water and earth to create mud.
2. Then, add fire to the mud to create ash.
3. Next, combine the ash with air to create smoke.
4. Finally, combine the smoke with water to create paper.
Other related questions:
Q: How do you make God on Little Alchemy cheat sheet?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as there are a variety of ways to make God in Little Alchemy. Some possible methods include using the elements of fire and air, or using the element of water and the element of earth.
Q: How do you make a paper cup in Little Alchemy?
A: To make a paper cup, you will need:
-1 piece of paper
-1 piece of string
-1 piece of tape
1. Cut a strip of paper that is about 3 inches wide and 12 inches long.
2. Fold the paper in half lengthwise, and then fold it in half again.
3. Fold the paper in half again, and then cut along the folded edge to create a long, thin strip.
4. Tie the strip of paper around the base of the cup, and then tape the end of the strip to the inside of the cup.
5. Cut a small hole in the bottom of the cup, and then insert the pencil through the hole.
6. Twist the pencil to create a spiral design, and then tape the end of the pencil to the inside of the cup.
Q: How do you make a paper in Little Alchemy 2?
A: To make a paper in Little Alchemy 2, you will need to combine the following two items:
Q: How do you make wrapping paper on Little Alchemy?
A: To make wrapping paper on Little Alchemy, you will need to combine the following ingredients: paper + string.