If you’re not happy with a purchase from the Subway app, you can get a refund by reaching out to the customer support team. To do so, open the app and go to the “Help” section. From there, you’ll be able to contact customer support through either live chat or email. When you reach out, be sure to have your order number handy so that the team can process your refund quickly and efficiently.
Other related questions:
Q: Can u get a refund from Subway?
A: Subway does not offer refunds for any reason.
Q: Can you cancel a subway order on the app?
A: Yes, you can cancel a subway order on the app.
Q: How do I file a complaint with the subway app?
A: Contact the customer service department of the company by visiting the customer service page on their website.
Q: What does voided mean on subway app?
A: The status “voided” means that the order has been canceled.
- App and Online Ordering Terms – Subway®
- Subway Refund Policy (Poor Quality Food, Eaten + More)
- App Order Cancelled… No Refund : r/subway – Reddit
- Subway Refund Policy- How Long Do Refunds Take?
- How do I get a refund from Subway? – Deleting Solutions –
- How do I cancel a subway app? – [Answer] 2022
Was this article helpful?