Assuming you’re talking about tips for avoiding crowds and lines at the Disney World parks in Orlando, Florida, here are a few ideas:
1. Go during the off-season. The parks are busiest during school holidays, so try to visit when kids are in school.
2. Get there early. The parks open early, so if you can get there when they open, you’ll avoid some of the worst crowds.
3. Use the FastPass+ system. This system lets you make reservations for rides and attractions in advance, so you can skip the lines.
4. Avoid the busiest times of day. The parks are busiest in the late morning and early afternoon, so try to visit in the evening or early morning.
5. Know which rides are the most popular. Some rides are more popular than others, so if you avoid the most popular rides, you’ll avoid the worst crowds.
6. Plan your day in advance. If you plan your day in advance and know which rides you want to go on, you can avoid wasting time in line.
7. Use the Single Rider line. If you’re not picky about which seat you get on a ride, you can use the Single Rider line, which is often shorter than the regular line.
8. Talk to a Cast Member. The employees at the Disney parks are called Cast Members, and they’re always happy to help. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask a Cast Member.
9. Download the My Disney Experience app. This app is a must-have for any trip to Disney World. It lets you view wait times for rides, make FastPass+ reservations, and more.
10. Have patience. Even if you do everything right, there’s a chance you’ll still have to wait in line for some rides. Just remember that everyone is there to have a good time, and the wait will be worth it in the end.
Other related questions:
Q: How do you get around in Disney World?
A: There are a few different ways to get around in Disney World. You can use the bus system, the monorail, or the boats.
Q: Is there free transportation to Disney World?
A: No, there is no free transportation to Disney World. You will need to purchase tickets for transportation to and from the park.
Q: How do you travel between parks at Disney World?
A: There are a few ways to travel between parks at Disney World. The most common way is by bus. Disney World operates a fleet of buses that run between the parks and Disney World resorts. You can also travel between parks by monorail or boat.
Q: How much is a shuttle to Disney World?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of a shuttle to Disney World will vary depending on the specific shuttle service you use, as well as the number of people in your party. However, as a general guideline, you can expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $60 per person for a round-trip shuttle to Disney World.