If you’re a Virgin America customer, you can now get free in-flight WiFi thanks to a new partnership with Google. The airline is the first to offer free WiFi to all passengers, and it’s available on all flights starting today.
To get free WiFi, simply connect to the “gogo” network on your device and enter your Virgin America email address when prompted. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have free access to the Internet for the duration of your flight.
This is a great perk for Virgin America customers, and it’s likely to be a popular one. So if you’re flying Virgin America anytime soon, be sure to take advantage of this freebie!
Other related questions:
Q: Does Virgin have free Wi-Fi?
A: Yes, Virgin offers free Wi-Fi for its passengers.
Q: How do I get free Wi-Fi on inflight?
A: There are a few ways to get free Wi-Fi on flights:
1. Some airlines offer complimentary Wi-Fi to their first class and business class passengers.
2. Some airlines offer complimentary Wi-Fi to passengers who have elite status with the airline.
3. Some airlines offer complimentary Wi-Fi to passengers who have signed up for the airline’s loyalty program.
4. Some airlines offer complimentary Wi-Fi to passengers who have purchased an inflight entertainment package.
Q: How do I get Wi-Fi on virgin?
A: There are a few ways to get Wi-Fi on Virgin:
1. If you have a Virgin Media broadband account, you can get Wi-Fi at no extra cost by signing in to a Virgin Media Wi-Fi hotspot.
2. You can also buy a Virgin Media Wi-Fi Pass, which gives you unlimited Wi-Fi access at any Virgin Media hotspot for a set period of time.
3. Finally, if you’re a Virgin Mobile customer, you can get free unlimited Wi-Fi at any Virgin Media hotspot by signing in with your Virgin Mobile account.
Q: How much is Virgin airline Wi-Fi?
A: The cost of Virgin airline Wi-Fi varies depending on the package you choose.