If you’re ever in a situation where you need to defend yourself, but you don’t have a weapon, you can always improvise. And if you happen to have a pen on you, you can use it to make a makeshift taser.
Here’s how it works: first, find a pen with a metal tip. It doesn’t matter what kind of pen it is, as long as the tip is metal. Next, remove the ink cartridge from the pen. Once the ink cartridge is out, you’ll see a small metal spring inside the pen. This is what you’ll use to create your taser.
Take the spring and wrap it around the metal tip of the pen. Make sure that the turns are close together, so that the spring is tight around the tip. Once the spring is in place, put the ink cartridge back into the pen.
Now, when you press the tip of the pen against someone, the spring will release and the metal tip will shock them. It’s not a strong enough shock to kill someone, but it will certainly stun them long enough for you to make your escape.
So, there you have it: a simple way to turn a pen into a makeshift taser. Just remember to use it only in self-defense!
Other related questions:
Q: How do you make a taser out of a Bic lighter?
A: You will need:
-a Bic lighter
-a sharp knife
-a piece of metal (preferably copper or aluminum)
-some insulated wire
1. Cut the top off of the lighter with the knife, being careful not to damage the flint wheel.
2. Cut a small piece of the metal, and make a sharp point on one end.
3. Tape the metal point to the end of one of the wires.
4. Insert the other end of the wire into the hole where the gas nozzle was.
5. Put the top back on the lighter.
6. When you press the button, the metal point will come in contact with the flint wheel and create a sparks. The sparks will ignite the gas, and the resulting flame will heat up the metal point, creating a mini taser.
Q: Do pen stun guns work?
A: Yes, pen stun guns are effective. They are able to deliver a powerful electric shock that can immobilize an attacker.
Q: Does a self defense Taser hurt?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as everyone’s pain tolerance is different. Additionally, the amount of pain caused by a Taser can vary depending on the individual’s physiology and how the Taser is used. Generally speaking, however, most people report feeling a sharp, burning sensation when hit by a Taser.
Q: Can you make a taser with a 9v battery?
A: No, you cannot make a taser with a 9v battery.