1. don’t be a douchebag
2. don’t be a tourist
3. don’t be a rich person
4. be aware of your surroundings
5. don’t flaunt your stuff
6. don’t be drunk
7. don’t be high
8. don’t be a kid
9. don’t be a woman
10. don’t be old
11. don’t be handicapped
12. don’t be poor
Other related questions:
Q: How do you stay safe from robbery?
A: There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to stay safe from robbery may vary depending on your particular situation. However, some general tips to help reduce your risk of being robbed include being aware of your surroundings, keeping valuables out of sight, and not carrying large amounts of cash. Additionally, consider investing in a home security system and/or personal security devices such as pepper spray or a personal alarm.
Q: What should you do when you get robbed?
A: If you are the victim of a robbery, the best thing to do is to try to remain calm and cooperative. Give the robbers what they want and try to avoid any confrontation or resistance. Once the robbers have left, call the police immediately and give them a detailed description of the offenders.
Q: What are the chances of being robbed?
A: There is no definitive answer, as it depends on a number of factors, including the location, time of day, and type of property. However, according to the FBI, the average chance of becoming a victim of burglary is 1 in 36.
Q: How do you spot a robbery?
A: There are a few things to look for that may indicate that a robbery is about to take place:
-People loitering in an area where they don’t seem to belong
-People who are acting nervously or seem out of place
-People who are trying to conceal their faces or their identity
-People who are carrying weapons
- Robbery Prevention Tips | the City of Liberty Official Website!
- How to Deter Thieves and Avoid Getting Mugged
- How to Avoid Being Mugged: 14 Steps (with Pictures) – wikiHow
- How to protect yourself from street robbery – Metropolitan Police
- Robbery Prevention Tips | Baltimore Police Department
- What is the best way to handle getting robbed? – Quora
- How to Avoid Getting Robbed While Traveling