If you’re a Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard holder, you may be wondering how to redeem your points. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Log in to your account on the Barclaycard website.
2. Click on the “Rewards” tab.
3. Click on the “Use Points” button.
4. Select “Book Travel” from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter your travel details and click “Search.”
6. Select the travel option you would like to book and click “Continue.”
7. Enter your payment information and click “Book Now.”
You will then see a confirmation screen indicating that your travel has been booked and your points redeemed.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I use my Barclay arrival plus miles?
A: To use Barclay arrival plus miles, simply log in to your account and click on the “Use Miles” tab. From there, you can select how you would like to use your miles. You can either redeem them for travel expenses or transfer them to a participating airline or hotel loyalty program.
Q: How do I redeem my Barclay reward points?
A: To redeem your Barclay reward points, simply log in to your account and click on the “Rewards” tab. Then, click on the “Redeem Points” button and follow the instructions.
Q: How much are Barclay arrival points worth?
A: Barclay Arrival points are worth 1 cent each when redeemed for travel expenses.
Q: Do Barclay arrival points expire?
A: Yes, Barclay Arrival Points do expire.