If you’re not satisfied with your Instacart membership, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account on the Instacart website.
2. Click on the “Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Membership” section.
4. Click on the “Cancel Membership” button.
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your membership.
Once your membership has been canceled, you will no longer have access to the Instacart website or app.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I cancel auto renewal on Instacart?
A: To cancel your Instacart auto renewal, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Instacart account
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click on “Account”
4. Scroll down to “Auto Renew” and click “Edit”
5. Click “Cancel Auto Renew”
6. Click “Save Changes”
Q: Can you cancel Instacart membership anytime?
A: Yes, you can cancel your Instacart membership at any time.
Q: How do I cancel my Instacart membership and get a refund?
A: You can cancel your Instacart membership at any time by visiting the My Account page and clicking on the cancel button. If you cancel your membership within the first 14 days, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 14 days, you will not be refunded.
Q: Can you cancel Instacart after free trial?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot cancel your free trial for you. However, you can cancel your free trial by going to your account settings and selecting the “Cancel free trial” option.