There is no easy answer to this question as the price of Pepsi and Coke can vary depending on a number of factors, including where you live, what store you buy from, and whether or not you are buying in bulk. However, in general, Pepsi is usually slightly cheaper than Coke.
Other related questions:
Q: Why is Pepsi more expensive?
A: Pepsi is more expensive than other brands of soda because it is a premium product. Pepsi is made with high-quality ingredients and has a more sophisticated flavor than other brands.
Q: What sells better Pepsi or Coke?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including geographical location. In general, however, Coke is more popular than Pepsi in the United States.
Q: Is Pepsi more profitable than Coke?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as it largely depends on a number of factors, including market conditions, product mix, and pricing strategy. However, in general, Pepsi is often seen as being more profitable than Coke due to its more aggressive marketing strategy and lower production costs.
- Better Buy: Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi | The Motley Fool
- Why is Pepsi Cola cheaper than Coca-Cola? – Quora
- Pepsi Cheaper Than Coke, Metrics Judge (PEP, KO)
- Why is Pepsi always cheaper than Coke in shops / supermarkets
- Which Is Cheaper: Coke Or Pepsi? | Seeking Alpha
- Is Pepsi cheaper than Coke? – Daily Delish
- The Differences Between Pepsi and Coke – Wide Open Eats