1. visit the four theme parks- disneyland, epcot, Hollywood studios, and animal kingdom. Each one of these parks has something unique and special to offer visitors.
2. take a ride on the monorail- this is a great way to see all of the different parks and attractions in disney world from a different perspective.
3. meet your favorite disney characters- one of the best things about disney world is that you can meet and interact with your favorite disney characters.
4. see the fireworks- one of the most popular things to do in disney world is to watch the nightly fireworks displays.
5. visit the disney springs area- this is a great place to shop, eat, and be entertained.
6. take a ride on the gondolas- this is a great way to see disney world from above.
7. visit the water parks- disney world has two amazing water parks- blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon.
8. take a tour of the disney studios- this is a great way to see how disney movies are made.
9. see a show at the disney theater- there are always great shows playing at the disney theater.
10. go on the safari- this is a great way to see the animals up close and personal.
Other related questions:
Q: What special things can you do at Disney?
A: Some of the special things you can do at Disney include:
-Ride the monorail
-Visit the Magic Kingdom
-Meet the characters
-Get a makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
-See the fireworks
-Dine at a character meal
-Stay at a Disney Resort hotel
-See the parades
-Ride the rides
-Watch the shows
Q: How do I make my Disney trip special?
A: There are a few ways to make your Disney trip special. One way is to purchase a Disney Vacation Package which includes your hotel, park tickets, and dining. Another way to make your trip special is to book a Disney FastPass+ in advance for your favorite rides and attractions.
Q: What are the different things to do at Disney World?
A: There are many different things to do at Disney World. Guests can explore the four theme parks, enjoy the many dining and shopping options, or take part in a variety of recreational activities.
Q: Is there anything free at Disney?
A: Yes, there are a few things that are free at Disney. For example, you can get a free map of the park when you enter, and there are also free activities and entertainment options throughout the day.