1. Visit the Park Guell
2. Take a trip to the beach
3. Visit the Barcelona Zoo
4. Take a walk down Las Ramblas
5. Ride the Barcelona subway
6. Check out the Gothic Quarter
7. Visit the Museu Picasso
8. Take a tour of the Camp Nou
9. Visit the Magic Fountain of Montjuic
10. Go on a Segway tour
Other related questions:
Q: Is Barcelona a good place to take kids?
A: There is no definitive answer, as each child is unique and will enjoy different activities. However, Barcelona is generally a very family-friendly city with plenty of kid-friendly attractions. These include parks, museums, zoos, and beaches. In addition, the city is easy to navigate and has excellent public transportation.
Q: Is Barcelona a good family holiday?
A: Barcelona is a great city for a family holiday! There are plenty of activities to keep everyone entertained, from visiting the world-famous La Sagrada Familia to exploring the city’s many museums and parks. And, of course, no visit to Barcelona would be complete without sampling the delicious Catalan cuisine!
Q: Is Barcelona good with toddlers?
A: Yes, Barcelona is a great city for toddlers. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities and attractions, and the city is very easy to get around.
Q: Is 2 days enough to see Barcelona?
A: No, two days is not enough time to see Barcelona. Depending on your interests, you may want to spend at least a week in the city.
- Barcelona With Kids: Top 40 Things To Do
- 15 Fun Things to Do in Barcelona with Kids (for 2022)
- 31 Things to Do in Barcelona with Kids
- Barcelona With Kids – 25 Awesome Things To Do – Miss Tourist
- Barcelona with Kids – Best TOURS & THINGS TO DO
- THE 10 BEST Things to Do in Barcelona with Kids – TripAdvisor
- 11 Fun Things To Do with Kids in Barcelona (Updated for 2022!)