1. Visit the world-famous boardwalk in Atlantic City.
2. Take a scenic drive down the Garden State Parkway.
3. Visit the Liberty Science Center in Jersey City.
4. Check out the Newark Museum.
5. Take a walk or bike ride through Liberty State Park.
6. Visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
7. Take a ride on the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty up close.
8. Shop at the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets.
9. Visit the Cape May Zoo.
10. Go on a wine tasting tour at one of the many wineries in the state.
Other related questions:
Q: How far is the beach from Six Flags NJ?
A: There is no beach at Six Flags New Jersey.
Q: What is Jackson NJ famous for?
A: Jackson is a town in New Jersey that is known for its close proximity to New York City and its many suburban neighborhoods. The town is also home to a variety of businesses and industries, as well as a number of cultural and recreational attractions.
Q: What town is Great Adventure in New Jersey in?
A: Great Adventure is located in Jackson, New Jersey.
Q: How far is Seaside Heights from Great Adventure?
A: Seaside Heights is about 70 miles from Great Adventure.