If you’re looking to have the time of your life at Lollapalooza, there are a few things you should bring with you! Here’s a list of what we think will make your experience even better:
1. A backpack or small bag – You’ll want to have a place to store your belongings while you’re enjoying the music.
2. Sunscreen – Lollapalooza is held in the summer, so you’ll want to make sure you protect yourself from the sun!
3. A reusable water bottle – You’ll be dancing all day, so make sure you stay hydrated!
4. snacks – You’ll want to have some snacks on hand to keep your energy up.
5. A phone charger – You’ll want to be able to document your experience and stay connected with your friends.
6. Comfortable shoes – You’ll be doing a lot of walking, so comfortable shoes are a must!
7. A hat or sunglasses – These will help you stay cool and protected from the sun.
8. A rain jacket – Just in case it rains, you’ll want to have a rain jacket to keep you dry.
9. A blanket or towel – If you want to sit on the ground, a blanket or towel will be handy.
10. Your ticket! – Don’t forget your ticket to the festival!
Other related questions:
Q: What can you not bring into Lollapalooza?
A: You are not allowed to bring in any outside food or drink, drugs, weapons, or professional cameras.
Q: Can you bring a water bottle to Lollapalooza?
A: There are water fountains located throughout the festival grounds, so you are welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill up as needed.
Q: What should I bring to Lollapalooza?
A: -A backpack or small bag to carry your belongings
-Hat or sunglasses
-A phone charger
-Cash or a debit/credit card for food, drinks, and merch
-A valid ID
Q: Are Hydroflasks allowed at Lollapalooza?
A: Yes, Hydroflasks are allowed at Lollapalooza.