Ord is the code for Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
Other related questions:
Q: What does ORD order mean in court?
A: ORD order is a court order that requires a person to do something.
Q: What Ord mean?
A: Ord is a term used to describe the order of a particular set of objects. It is often used in mathematics and computer science, and can be used to describe the order of elements in a list, the order of operations in a mathematical formula, or the order in which a computer processes a set of instructions.
Q: What is Ord in law?
A: Ord is a legal term that refers to a court order or decree.
- Operation without Reasonable Control of Vehicle
- Order – Legal Dictionary
- What is the Difference between orc and ord in the state Of Ohio?
- What Does the box on a ticket with the | Legal Advice – LawGuru
- What Do Airport Codes Mean? – GoNOMAD Travel
- ORD, FRU, MSY: how odd airport codes came to be
- What does Statute Ord mean on a traffic ticket? – Ulmer Studios
Was this article helpful?