Promo is short for promotion. When a store offers a promo, they are offering a special deal or discount on their products or services. Promos can be found in a variety of places, including online, in-store, or in advertising materials.
Other related questions:
Q: How do I get more Shipt offers?
A: Unfortunately we are not able to offer any specific advice on how to increase the number of Shipt offers you receive. However, we would recommend continuing to check the app frequently and applying to as many offers as you can.
Q: What happens if you drop too many orders Shipt?
A: If you drop too many orders, your account may be subject to review and possible suspension.
Q: What do the Shipt labels mean?
A: The labels on Shipt products indicate the following:
– Blue: This product is non-perishable and can be stored in your pantry or cupboard.
– Green: This product is perishable and should be stored in your refrigerator.
– Red: This product is frozen and should be stored in your freezer.
Q: How does Shipt determine who gets orders?
A: Shipt uses a combination of factors to determine who gets orders, including but not limited to: location, availability, and previous performance.
- What is a promo | Shipt | Indeed.com
- What Is A Promo Order On Shipt? (How to Get It, Average …
- Decided to just take promo orders last week, and it … – Reddit
- Shipt Employee Reviews about “promo pay” – Glassdoor
- How to Maximize Your Earnings using Shipt – Game of Budgets
- My Novice Experience with Shipt – r/ShiptShoppers
- How Much Do Shipt Shoppers Make? | Earnings Guide 2022