A concession chargeback is a type of chargeback that can be filed by a cardholder who feels that they were overcharged for a purchase made at a concession stand. In order to file a concession chargeback, the cardholder must have proof that the purchase was made and that the amount charged was higher than the posted price.
Other related questions:
Q: What is concession repayment?
A: Concession repayment is a type of financial assistance that is typically provided to students who demonstrate financial need. The amount of the concession is based on the student’s expected family contribution (EFC), as well as the cost of attendance at the school.
Q: What is lease concession?
A: A lease concession is an agreement between a landlord and tenant in which the landlord agrees to provide a concession, or discount, on the rent in exchange for the tenant agreeing to certain terms and conditions.
- CONCESSION PAYBACK AND THE EARLY TERMINATION …
- Can I be charged a concession chargeback by my apartment …
- what is a concession chargeback – audreysalutes.com
- Question: What Is A Concession Chargeback – Worldanything
- Rental Concessions: What Are They? – LiveAbout
- What, When & How: Tenant Chargebacks In Property …