A narrow body jet is a type of aircraft that has a narrow body, typically with a single aisle. These types of aircraft are typically used for short to medium-haul flights.
Other related questions:
Q: What is a narrow-body aircraft used for?
A: Narrow-body aircraft are typically used for shorter flights, as they have a smaller cabin and are not able to hold as many passengers as a wide-body aircraft.
Q: What is the difference between narrow-body aircraft and wide-body aircraft?
A: Narrow-body aircraft are typically smaller and have fewer seats than wide-body aircraft. They also have narrower fuselages, which allows them to be more maneuverable.
Q: Which aircraft is called as narrow-body aircraft?
A: The Boeing 737 and the Airbus A320 are examples of narrow-body aircraft.
Q: Is Boeing 777 narrow-body?
A: Boeing 777 is a wide-body aircraft.
- Narrow-body aircraft – Wikipedia
- What Is a Narrow-Body Airplane? | Blog- Monroe Aerospace
- Information on Narrow Body Aircraft – Alternative Airlines
- Difference between Narrow-Body and Wide-Body Aircraft …
- Narrow-Body Aircraft Glossary Definition – Dauntless Jaunter
- The Longest Narrow-body Routes in the World by Aircraft Type
Was this article helpful?