The minimum credit limit for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card is $5,000.
Other related questions:
Q: Is it hard to get approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred?
A: It can be difficult to get approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card if you don’t have excellent credit. However, if you have a good credit history and a steady income, you may be able to qualify.
Q: What is the income limit for Chase Sapphire Preferred?
A: There is no income limit for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
Q: How often does Chase Sapphire increase credit limit?
A: There is no definite answer to this question as credit limits are primarily determined by creditworthiness. However, Chase Sapphire has been known to increase credit limits for good customers after 6 to 12 months of responsible credit management.
- Credit Score Needed to Get Approved for Chase Sapphire …
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Limit Info – WalletHub
- Chase Sapphire Credit Limit And Benefits Pre Qualify Online
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Limit Range – CreditDonkey
- 7 Tips To Increase Your Chase Credit Limit (With Tips for Denial)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – Ideal Credit Score? 
Was this article helpful?