We regret to announce that, due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, all Princess Cruises have been cancelled until further notice. The health and safety of our guests and crew is always our top priority and we feel that this is the best course of action to take at this time.
We understand that this may be disappointing news for those of you who were looking forward to sailing with us, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to be able to resume our operations soon and we look forward to welcoming you on board again in the future.
Other related questions:
Q: Will Princess Cruises be Cancelled in 2022?
A: There is no word yet on whether or not Princess Cruises will be cancelled in 2022. However, we will keep you updated as soon as we hear any news.
Q: Why did Princess Cruises cancel?
A: There are a variety of reasons why a cruise line might cancel a cruise. Sometimes it is due to bad weather, sometimes it is due to mechanical issues, and sometimes it is due to political instability in the ports of call.
Q: Is Princess Cruises sailing in 2022?
A: Yes, Princess Cruises is sailing in 2022!
- Information on Impacted & Cancelled Cruises
- Itinerary Modifications and Cancellations – Notices & Advisories
- Princess Cruises Cancels 11 US Sailings Due to Hiring …
- Princess Cruises Cancels Sailings Due to Labor Challenges
- Some Princess Cruises cancelled in San Diego | cbs8.com
- Diamond Princess ship: 11 sailings canceled due to labor …