Although most ski resorts in Colorado are currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a few are still open for business.
Aspen Snowmass, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Crested Butte, Durango Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Howelson Hill Ski Area, Loveland Ski Area, Purgatory Resort, Snowmass, Steamboat, Telluride, Vail, and Winter Park Resort are all currently open.
However, it is important to note that many of these resorts are only open for a limited number of days per week, and that some trails and lifts may be closed due to pandemic-related restrictions.
So, if you’re looking to hit the slopes in Colorado this winter, be sure to check the latest conditions and restrictions before heading to your favorite resort.
Other related questions:
Q: Are ski resorts opened in Colorado?
A: Yes, most ski resorts in Colorado are open.
Q: How many ski areas are open in Colorado?
A: There are currently 26 ski areas operating in Colorado.
Q: What mountains in Colorado are open?
A: There are many mountains in Colorado that are open to the public, including some of the most popular ones like Rocky Mountain National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and Great Sand Dunes National Park.
Q: Are they still skiing in Colorado?
A: Yes, people are still skiing in Colorado.
- Open Ski Resorts in Colorado – Snow-Online
- Open Ski Resorts in Colorado 2022-2023 – OnTheSnow.com
- Colorado Ski Resort Projected Opening Dates | OnTheSnow
- 2021-22 Colorado Ski Resort Season Opening & Closing Dates
- Ski and Snow Reports Colorado | SkiCentral.com
- Five Colorado ski resorts have announced opening dates for …
- Colorado Ski Resort Opening Dates for Winter 2022/23