Your credits will expire one year from the date of your last purchase.
Other related questions:
Q: Do credits ever expire?
A: No, credits never expire.
Q: Are college credits good forever?
A: College credits are typically good for 10 years.
Q: How many years is 45 credits?
A: There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of credits and the institution where they were earned. However, as a general guideline, 45 credits is typically equivalent to one year of full-time study.
- Do College Credits Ever Expire? What You Need to Know | NU
- Will My College Credits Expire? – Franklin University
- Do College Credits Expire? Everything You Need to Know
- Do College Credits Expire? – Coursera
- Do College Credits Expire? Your Guide to Transfer Credits
- What happens to my college credits if I’ve been out of school …
Was this article helpful?