The only airport that serves four countries within an hour’s drive is located in Geneva, Switzerland. Geneva is known for its international airport, which is one of the busiest in Europe. The airport is located just outside the city center and is easily accessible by car or public transportation.
Other related questions:
Q: How many gates are in Bratislava Airport?
A: There are four gates in Bratislava Airport.
Q: What is the international airport in Slovakia?
A: The international airport in Slovakia is the Bratislava Airport.
Q: Is there an airport in Bratislava?
A: There is an airport in Bratislava, but it is not very large.
Q: Is Bratislava airport open?
A: Yes, the airport is open.
- Bratislava Airport – Wikipedia
- [Answer] Where is the only airport to serve four countries …
- Where is the only airport to serve four countries within an …
- M. R. Štefánik Airport – Place and see
- TIL that Bratislava Airport is within an hour’s drive of Vienna …
- Bratislava Airport Ready for New Arrivals – Routes Online
Was this article helpful?