If you’re flying in to Rome’s Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO), you’ll need to find a place to stay for the duration of your trip. While there are plenty of hotels near FCO, they can be quite expensive. If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option, consider staying in one of the many Airbnbs in the area.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an Airbnb near FCO. First, make sure the listing is for an entire home or apartment, not just a private room. This will give you more privacy and space during your stay. Second, check the reviews to see what other travelers have said about the property and the host. And finally, be sure to communicate with your host ahead of time to make sure they are able to accommodate your arrival and departure times.
With these things in mind, you’re sure to find the perfect Airbnb near FCO for your next trip to Rome!
Other related questions:
Q: Is there a hotel inside the FCO?
A: There is not a hotel inside the FCO, but there are several hotels in the surrounding area.
Q: Can I stay overnight at FCO airport?
A: Yes, you can stay overnight at FCO airport.
Q: How far is FCO airport from Rome city?
A: The distance from FCO airport to Rome city center is about 19 km.
Q: Which Rome airport is closest to city Centre?
A: The closest airport to the city centre of Rome is the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, which is located about 16 kilometres from the city centre.
- Hotels near Fiumicino Airport (FCO) – Rome – Tripadvisor
- 11 Best Hotels near Fiumicino Airport (FCO) – U.S. News Travel
- Hotels near Fiumicino Airport – FCO, Rome – Booking.com
- Rome Fiumicino Airport hotels
- 10 Best Hotels Near Rome’s Airports (FCO & CIA) – Road Affair
- Hotels Near Rome Airport – Romewise
- Book Top Hotels near Rome Airport (FCO) from $67 – Expedia