Zion National Park is one of the most popular national parks in the United States. Located in southwestern Utah, Zion is known for its stunning red rock cliffs, slot canyons, and hiking trails.
However, Zion National Park is not just for hikers. There are plenty of things to do for non-hikers as well. Here are some of the best things to do in Zion National Park for non-hikers:
1. Scenic Drive: Zion National Park has a scenic drive that takes you through the heart of the park. Along the way, you’ll see some of the most iconic sights in the park, including the Great White Throne, Angel’s Landing, and the Virgin River.
2. Biking: Zion National Park is a great place to go biking. There are plenty of trails to choose from, ranging from easy to difficult.
3. Horseback Riding: Zion National Park also offers horseback riding. This is a great way to see the park if you don’t want to hike.
4. Ranger-Led Programs: Zion National Park offers a variety of ranger-led programs. These programs are a great way to learn about the park and its history.
5. Visiting the Visitor Center: The Zion National Park Visitor Center is a great place to learn about the park. There are exhibits about the geology, wildlife, and history of the park.
6. Shopping: Zion National Park has a variety of shops, ranging from souvenir shops to art galleries.
7. Dining: Zion National Park has a variety of dining options, from casual to fine dining.
8. Camping: Zion National Park offers a variety of camping options, from developed campgrounds to backcountry camping.
Whether you’re a hiker or not, Zion National Park has something for everyone. So come and explore all that this incredible park has to offer.
Other related questions:
Q: Can you enjoy Zion National Park without hiking?
A: Zion National Park is a place of great natural beauty, and there are plenty of ways to enjoy it without hiking. You can explore the park by car, take a scenic drive, or go for a leisurely walk. There are also plenty of opportunities to take in the views from lookout points and enjoy the scenery from a distance.
Q: What is there to do in Zion that isn’t hiking?
A: There is plenty to do in Zion National Park that doesn’t involve hiking! There are plenty of scenic drives and lookouts, as well as ranger-led programs and junior ranger activities. You can also explore the park on horseback or by bike.
Q: Can I drive through Zion National Park?
A: Yes, you can drive through Zion National Park.
Q: Can you drive through Zion National Park without a reservation?
A: Yes, you can drive through Zion National Park without a reservation.